Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday night

Tonight was probably the quickest Club meeting I have ever attended, 8:05 to 8:20. The fact that a few of the Members had already left for Ludlow Vermont and the Harley Davidson Iron Adventure I'm sure added to the issue. After the meeting we had a few of us at Dunkin discussing rider abilities, how it easier to tech someone the correct way from the start rather than correcting them later. After Dunkin I took Jenny to Mystic for a coffee and some Jack Daniels. From there it was just a short ride on Jenny, the night was fantastic with the temperature around 76, sleeveless was the way to go, It was one night I wished I wasn't getting up to go to Vermont in the Morning because I just wanted to keep cruising.

It looks like I will be coming home Saturday, I had planned on riding to the Adventure with the Club then splitting off and going to Rutland and Bellows Falls Vermont to catch up on some Railroad photography, then cruising to Claremont Junction New Hampshire for more before spending the night in that state and working my way back through Concord and down through Mass and Rhode Island for more photos. But now I may be staying in Ludlow and doing a abridged version of the Rail photo shoot. Either way I have to be back Saturday night. Because Sunday I have to lead the Club ride to...I have no idea yet.



Even though the camera doesn't pick it up, I have reset the LCD to Purple, it doesn't take away from the tach and speedo needles that color.

No comments:

Post a Comment