Sunday, August 18, 2013

I have a new house guest

At about a quarter to 1 this morning I let my cat in, Tink is 12 years old and doesn't like to share. As she ran in the door I heard a constant sound behind her, it was a non stop series of squeeks. Looking down next to the steps I found the source, It was a young gentleman roughly 8 weeks old at best guess. Leaving something that young out side would not be a wise thing to do since we have Owls, coyotes, and fisher cats in the area. Not to mention a beautiful Hawk that prowls the morning sky,  occasionally  resting in the low branches in my front yard.And the racket this one was making was like sounding a diner bell. So I brought it it.





 

I can tell you, Tink, was not impressed, to hear her growl, yowl and hiss, you would think a mountain lion had invaded her home. Of course this little midget has been into her water and food dishes and is currently sleeping on my bed,where she sleeps, he is all coiled up...in her blanket.

He is cute...but he has to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment