Sunday, March 1, 2015

Jenny invited me out for coffee

 The roads were pretty clear yesterday, and neither I nor Jenny were doing anything, So we decided to take a ride.

I backed Jenny out of the garage, and turned it around, the snow made that a bit difficult but with a little bit of grunt and drag I got it facing out. Getting the direction was the least of the problems, getting Jenny to travel in anything close to a straight line was. I finally gave up and decided to use the path around the house to the front walk. This also did not work well. After about 3/4 of an hour I gave up and put her away. I ended up with the feeling she didn't want to go out any way, deciding to put her away she tracked straight and smooth and rode up the ramp like it was a dry summer day.
I decided to throw down 100lbs of rock salt and go out.

Today there is no chance of taking her out, I chopped up the ice in the driveway this morning in hopes of making a clear way out for when the weather gets better, as I finished up around the car and dumpster it starred to snow...again. As I am typing this a snowplow just went by.   God I can't wait for winter to go away.loo


No comments:

Post a Comment