Monday, December 15, 2014

Television

Daytime television pretty much sucks, if you ever saw European Vacation you should know what I mean.

The ace bandage and gauze have been removed and no new bleeding is evident. Without the Ace the knee (surgery last Thursday), the knee feels very flexible.  Unfortunately I am still on restricted movement means I am still sitting in front of TV smoking too much. It also means I am watching Daytime television.

So far this morning I have watched how to make Salami, bologna, Liverwurst, Headcheese, Olive loaf, turkey loaf, pastrami, and Tofu turkey lunch...ahhh...tube. (it sure ain't meat). Also watched how meat slicers were developed and evolved. Currently I am watching "How bread is made", all I need now is dancing German girls and I have European Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment