Monday, December 22, 2014

Light work

Taking it easy

Since kneeling, crawling, squatting, or using the newly trimmed knee is not allowed and I am tired of sitting around getting nothing done, I decided to attack some light work. 

With most of the work requiring woodworking tools having been done for the time being, I decided to put them downstairs where they belong. This required, since tools don't seem to come with them, storage containers. It also requires shelving where there was none. So, new containers, new shelves, and ah...nowhere to put them. The basement has seen years of storing things, things that were set aside for future use and have continued to sit there since. 

The other problem is that since we started painting, there has been very little scrapping. Even so, amazingly, the 30yard dumpster has been slowly filling. Filling with garbage that I have never seen before, seems it has become a community disposal. Since it is nearing the point of being full I decided it would be nice if it had some of my trash in it, so I cleared out part of the basement which should serve both purposes, a place for shelves and junk out the door.




I even found a highchair and infant toy box, 


Also installed quick and easy door draft stops at the front and rear doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment