Monday, October 27, 2014

I went to Home Depot

If you remember I had a garage delivered in June....

Well, this weekend I decided to work on the interior, you know, add some things to organize it a little better to make it more user friendly. I went to Home depot and spent a little money to get the things I thought it would need. I worked on it all day Saturday and Sunday, Reuben came over and with the wood I bought we fixed it up nice.

We allocated an area to store and work on the motorcycles,







We cut in an area for wood working...


On the opposite side of the garage, we put in the metal working area..

We put in an area for tools and added a security system...



And we added an area to relax in and enjoy a coffee between jobs...

All in all, I think we did pretty good.

We also added a generator to keep things running if the power goes out.



We should be all set now.

OK, 
It may not be totally true,

but I did buy one of these...
You know, for rakes and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment