Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I finally bought a Cafe Racer

I always wanted a Cafe racer, always thought they were bad ass, BSA, Norton, Triumph, Honda, the make was not an issue, (of course I preferred having a Brit bike). The problem with owning one was two fold, first, the bikes don't really seemed to be designed for long distance riding, a little bent over for a little too long a time. The second issue was money, talking myself into buying a "specialty" bike was a hard thing to justify, I mean all that money for a bike that is sort of a short range show off bike. 

But with the Ultra Limited in the garage I have my long range bike. With the Dyna I have an all day bike, and I figured, if I could find a Cafe style bike cheap enough (not having my Grandfathers bike sitting in my shed (Doug)) I would get one. 

Well I finally found one I could actually afford...
So I bought it.

I keep it at work,


on my desk:



No comments:

Post a Comment