Friday, July 18, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!

I really hope your day is better than mine, I work from 7:30 to 4:pm today, OK I came in at 7:45 but who's counting. So far I have watched countless YouTube videos, looked through numerous websites and sat for an eternity at a desk just staring at the screen. As far as work goes, there is none, well, not enough. I have three employees and even they are watching YouTube. The problem is two fold, the first is that it is 1:49 as I type this, that means I still have over two hours of absolute boredom to deal with. The second issue is I am working tomorrow, six more hours of mind numbing boredom. 

So....

I guess I have to find something constructive to do, as they say, staying active makes the time go by, and finding something constructive to do is always the desired target of a day...

So...

Instead of blogging any more useless photos, videos or writings today....

I... yea, I'll be cranking up Drennor...

Killing zombies is always good...

It's nice to have a job which helps preserve mankind.


No comments:

Post a Comment