Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Why so few motorcycles.

I was rather surprised about the really light turn out for the Chicken run. perhaps it had to do with it being scheduled on Fathers Day, yeah...that would do it. As for myself, I like the concept of an "All you can eat" type of restaurant, it's just that, to me, half of a chicken is about all I can eat. I get tired of the taste of Chicken quick. Now All you can eat "Pig Roast" I'll be there, up to my knees in slop if it need be. "All you can eat Clam Bake" with lobsters, steamers, corn on the cob,  I'll get the fork and dig them up for you, I'll spend a day pulling bugs out of pot's if that is what is required. Chicken....It's sort of a nothing food. 

That is why I saw the Club off, cruised with them for a bit then it was throttle time down the highway. Chicken and spaghetti with sauce? No. Perhaps if it were cooked in the sauce, a good Marinara, perhaps a Fra Diavolo sauce, with melted mozz over the top. But, it's just a bunch of bird in a bowl, with pasta that hasn't seen Al Dente for a while and what appears to be sauce out of a can. I did hear that the chicken wasn't salty this year, that's something. 

As for myself, to eat, I had pasta, with Italian gravy (Bolognese) and caldo salsiccia Italiana, a bit o Garlic bread, a tad bit o salad, and wham.  Fuhgeddaboudit.  Pollo, è per i contadini








No comments:

Post a Comment