Monday, June 30, 2014

Well.....THAT SUCKED.

I had had better weekends...

Saturday I went to Harley and ordered my new seat for Jenny. Trying to get her back into Gator motif with a seat you can actually sit on for the day. The Mother Road Gator spring seat looks awesome, but if you plan on actually riding a motorcycle anywhere over 50 miles a tractor seat is not the best choice. 

Saturday afternoon was spent doing nothing, ever notice when you have some place to be at a certain time that you don't want to get involved in anything that might tie you up and make you late.

Went to ReuManda Day, left there fairly early. At around 10pm I started felling like hell, nauseous, dizzy...you know...sick. I went to my room dropped onto my bed and fell asleep. I slept through both alarms and I woke up at 9 for the phone, I crawled under the covers and slept till 10 that night. I got up for an hour or so then went back to bed and woke up to the alarm this morning. 

Not the best weekend ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment