Friday, June 27, 2014

Charlene is at the Spa

Charlene has been showing signs of stress lately, so yesterday I took her to Rhode Island. We had a nice shower together in the area of Hope Valley and Exeter. There was some confusion with her reservations at the Spa, this happens when they have more than one location. I had her set up for a full relaxing work up, but when I arrived they had nothing under her name. It turns out the Warwick location had her reservation not the Exeter Spa. No matter though, they took her in and she will be getting a full treatment, plus they are going to make sure her communication skills are where they should be, and give her some foot work, Both Feet.

Sandwich brought my car over to give me a ride back so Charlene could stay there, unfortunately, there was a bit of a wait since he was still at work and did not leave there for an hour after I did, this meant I had way too much time to stand around and spend money.

With her not being scheduled and the amount of things I had planned for her, there will be an additional delay in when she comes home. No matter though, she should still be back before her new apartment goes in service. In the meanwhile I will be hanging out with Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment