Tuesday, February 18, 2014

the WHITE Plague

Well, I won't be getting any naps at work today. Two of my people called in sick, well, one sick, one with a sick kid. So it's me and my driver against the world today.

To make matters worse, it's doing it again outside... that white crap is falling from the sky...I hate that white crap!!!!

Then, you stop and realize...today is February 18th, the heart of bad weather...what makes matters worse is this could go on through April. I remember snow in April... IT WAS GREAT !!!, But then...I was a kid and had no brain development yet. Not to mention responsibilities, Snow days were something to look forward to, a reason not to go to school. Today it just means driving in crap, and if for some reason we had the day off, (never happen, we work during hurricanes), I would just be in my house, looking out through the window and bitching about the weather. 

There are two good reasons to be at work on a crappy snowy day the first of which is I get paid, the second reason....no windows...can't see the crap unless I go out.

Well, that's it for now...I guess I'll look out the door and see what it's like outside.


yup...

No comments:

Post a Comment