Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The first Winter in a long time...

This is the first winter in quite a while where I haven't been able to say I rode all year. The weather has sucked. Charlene is sitting at work, she's warm and comfortable but since there is a glacier ice pack across the shaded portion of the delivery area I can't get her out of the shop. Plus she needs to get some work done. I need to get one of her keys reprogrammed, the tour pack lights wired, the tour pack lid storage pack mounted, the short in the instruments repaired and a 15,000 mile service. 

Jenny on the other hand only needs a 15,000 mile service, trouble is, she sits in my shed, frozen, behind a pile of snow. Battery dead from the cold, and not set up for storage. I had planned on riding not staring out the windows at snow. 

The final problem is tendinitis, I took Charlene out two weeks ago just to run a bit, one trip up Vauxhall across ??? street, and down Broad Street Sitting at the light at Colman I was in tears from the pain.


1 comment:

  1. Cheer up, not much longer until Spring. The shit's already starting to melt.

    ReplyDelete