Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday

I awoke early, went to the diner for coffee and a bowl of bacon while waited for Theresa, she arrived shortly afterwards and we had breakfast, then went to my house to swap out some DVDs. I took the car to work to pick up Charlene, and headed to Dunkin on Colman to meet up withe the Club for Randall Perry's Memorial. For some reason I thought the time for the A.O.B. was 10:30a so arriving at 10:10a I had plenty of time before the 11:30a A.O.B.. The weather was great and allowed for riding with a jacket hat and vest without chaps and extra layers. There was a good turn out, though most elected to arrive in cages rather than bikes. (many members still having access issues to their bikes due to ice, snow or mud). I believe there were 8 bikes in total. 

Because of the weather, after the memorial I took Charlene out for a ride, cruising to Mystic, Ledyard, Preston, Jewett City, then headed west to Willimantic before taking 32 south to Norwich and putting her away in New London. It wasn't a long ride but it felt great. The arm didn't act up once (tendinitis), the arm felt great, but then 1600 milligrams of Ibuprofen will do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment