Saturday, November 12, 2016

I ain't savin nuttin

So, about three weeks ago or so, 25 days to be exact, I quit smoking.

No don't get me wrong, this wasn't for health. It was for cash, I figured that if I quit smoking the carton plus two or three packs a week I could save roughly $5700.00.  Plus the smell became evident all of a sudden.

Well, I ain't savin nuttin. I was told to take the money I normally spend on Cigarettes and put it aside. What I have determined is...How the hell could I afford to smoke. I'm broke all the time now.

It may have something to do with my replacement niche. I decided I didn't want to put on weight by eating to help quit.  For a week or so now (two or three) I have exchanged the butt for the cup. Maybe I should have switched to black coffee at the same time cuz I is packing on weight and going broke buying coffee...












Something else I discovered, the cups...

Look better if you wash them

But then the coffee doesn't taste as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment