Saturday, September 3, 2016

My Girls tried to kill me this morning

This is one of the inherent problems with being beloved. 

I went to my favorite dining spot today, and as usual I was greated by the entire staff. I was surrounded by the girls when I ordered and one of the items I ordered was a shot of Jack. Now this place has over priced drinks and if you were to order a shot it costs $7. The place was busy and everyone was running around. For me, because I pretty much live there, my "shot" usually comes in a brandy snifter and is almost always half full, which is about three shots worth.

Today for some reason the day manager brought over a brandy snifter, then a waitress brought a brandy snifter, and a couple minutes later another arrived by a different waitress.  So I sat there with three glasses of about nine shots in front of me, what could I do, I didn't want to hurt any feelings so I drank them. 

So I am back on the road on jenny (Dyna Superglide) and am really not in any shape to be riding a bike. 

Have you ever ridden in stop and go traffic, in a tourist town, on Labor day weekend when you are partially obliterated? It makes for an interesting ride, probably my most enjoyable in quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment