Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I am instituting a new dress code for work

I just don't know what color to go with

Work is like the Zombie Apocalypse right now (minus the biting)

One person goes home and comes in contact with their grade school child, who itself has contact with hundreds of other non-developed immune system festering plague factories. That person shows up the next day and inside of a few hours it starts, the moaning, the slow movements, incomprehensible conversations.
The disease spreads from there, keyboards, telephones, counter-tops all become oceans of swarming Zombie bacteria.


So, new uniforms for everyone, 









I think I might go with the dark blue.
No matter what I choose it should save me money in the long run, you can't feed pizza, spaghetti and sausage, or grilled foods to people in self contained enviro suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment