Thursday, February 18, 2016

This years Vacation

I have scheduled my days off already, and while my vacation will be putting States and Miles on the bike, and there will be more hills, dales, and corners than you can shake a stick at, none of that is what I am really looking forward to.

For me I'm hoping to have my vacation focused around three easy letters, B, B and Q, that's barbecue in case you don't know.

And I'm talking some serious eating, I want 

North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, and Missouri BBQ. 

Sweet brown and smokey,  red with vinegar, and wet and dry rubs,it's all fine to me. I want, corn, and corn bread, potato salad, greens, bread, Cole slaw, and fries.











just seeing if you were paying attention.

















































I want Alabama white on everything it should be on and a few maybe not.


And somewhere along the line we have to  stop for a kentucky Hot Brown because, Damn!!!


The perfect vacation should not only add miles, it needs to add weight.








No comments:

Post a Comment