Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I really do need to be getting back to working on the house

I have found myself doing more and more surfing than working on the house.
We all have hobbies and I love surfing but for a year now the house has seen very little attention.
I mean there are two rooms upstairs which still need work, one need the floor done and a little electrical work, the other needs to be completely emptied, patched, and painted, but all I do is surf.

The first floor still has a lot of work required including the den and the bathroom...

I also need to repair the awning over the back door and insulate and sheet rock the garage. For some reason though I just surf

I have to have wires run for some new circuits but surfing comes so easy,

The real problem is the expense, all this surfing is costing me money.
 I just can't help myself

I just Love surfing


No comments:

Post a Comment