Monday, August 24, 2015

In 1968, who would have thought...

Back in 1968 I was having the time of my life, I was playing and running around all Summer.Then in September Life would get bad when School opened. The most stressful part of life back then was waiting for that ugly international Chrome International rumble around the corner to pick me up. I hated school, I hated the School Bus. Back then the phone was a rotary design, it was attached to the wall or linked by a wire, and it was heavy enough that if you smacked someone in the head with one, they might never have gotten up again. Television was something for Saturdays and evenings was black and white and large and heavy. Computers then looked like something out of a early Irwin Allen film.  I never would have thought back then that someday I would be standing outside, holding a thin box in my hand which was a telephone, a TV, a computer and getting all stressed out yelling at it "Load you F#%k!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment