Friday, January 30, 2015

Snow = no riding

I don't mind winter because of the cold, I mind it for every other aspect of it's existence. Let's take a look at the reasons. First there is Snow and sleet and hail and ice, any of the above items make riding difficult if not impossible. Then there is Snow and sleet and hail and ice, each of which needs be be removed and shoveling is not my idea of enjoyment. then of course there is Snow and sleet and hail and ice which require businesses, home owners, and highway departments to spread corrosive materials that ruin everything you drive or ride. There are of course "those people" out there. "Those people" tell you they love winter because they can snow board and ski and snowmobile. Well I can do those things also, but I would rather drive to go do any of them and not have to deal with the crap at home. Then of course there are the people who think Winter is pretty.

Oh yeah, F-ing Gorgeous. 








If I had my way I would move to more "Agreeable" Climate, but personal finances and a Mortgage restrict that.




No comments:

Post a Comment