Thursday, January 4, 2018

Gotta love the weather...This is biking weather if I've ever seen it.

I-95 at Briggs Street New London
Let's ride!!!

Just came out of New London, the middle three lanes of the bridge were plowed northbound, I was catching up with traffic so decided to make a passing move. Little did I know, all the plows except one took 184. so three lanes to one lane and I was in the drifts. The car was all over the place sliding around. I got back to the center and after the CBS I decided to pass on the right, once again, snow drifts and the car is sideways. So...35 miles per hour to Mystic behind a trailer-less UPS tractor.

At about thirty feet back, the vehicle ahead disappears into a white wall. So, you keep tight and hope there are no reasons to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment