Sunday, December 3, 2017

Maybe it was something I ate, but I had one F'd dream

Last night I watched Captain Blood, then went to bed. I dreamt there were Pirates fighting the British and I was with the pirates. It started out in the country and moved to town, but the town was inside something like a giant roofed area, there weren't streets, more like hallways and ramped ways between buildings. The dream moved back and forth between different places I had dreamed of before. I suggested we lure the British into the Mystic river because it was an estuary and not a river so we could trap the fleet and destroy it. One moment were were passing a lake, dam and waterfalls, the next back inside a large area with and inclined floor and a severe drop off. This allowed my fear of heights to kick in. We did end up in the streets of Mystic but a gain, it was a mix of streets and something resembling a giant mall like structure. I ended up getting separated from the Pirates (never to see them again) and had to make my own way, trying to acquire a gun and ammunition as I went. By the time I got to Mystic River the opposition were no longer the British and they were armed with automatic weapons, and in current military gear. I ran into just about everyone I know from both my Fire department days and from the Club all of which were fighting this fight. I finally got a pistol which with a few attachments turned into an assault rifle but spent a lot of time looking for 22 caliber ammunition. Then we lost,  there were no longer any pirates, just us traitorous rebels. I tried to make my way home, some kid told me the password to get by the enemy troops who were NATO forces, I used the password to get by and India Military check point. I could not find my car or my bikes or (for some reason),my bus. I did a lot of walking and was constantly hunting for two things, a place to get some cigarettes and a coffee but nothing was open. I do remember at one point bitching that I had to walk all over which was dumb because all they had to do was open route 1 to traffic. It was a totally Fucked up dream, I awoke from it at 4am and, have been up since, with a massive sinus headache. I should like to thank Mister Gerald Miner for directions around the enemy, Russ Musante and James Sanquedolce for hooking me up with a 40 caliber pistol which (with attachments)became a long range assault rifle. I still am wondering why, in the middle of all this sneaking around and hitting people with a curmudgeon and fighting, Bill Duerrler, Craig Knutson, and Craig Wormald were at a ball field having a picnic with other club patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment