Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Just how dark is the sub-conscience?

I had a dream last night, it was to say, rather unusual. In most cases you may think it should have been a nightmare, but it wasn't, it was just dinner with a group of fiends, oh I mean friends.  We were all sitting at a table, outside, like a barbecue and the main course was delivered, Roasted Children. Now you would think this would throw up a Red Flag. But it didn't, it was as if it was a normal event, and to make it more common I remember commenting that you don't get much meat on these things, they are all ribs and carcass.   



Sitting across from me someone commented that ,"Well, it's just like Turkey, all hollow and the meats on the outer edges".




  My response was , "Yeah, you're right, maybe we need fatter kids."

I suppose the dream came on because I have been under the weather and have been taking some medicinal sleep aids.  I don't know.  But, even after waking up and remembering the dream, I was OK with it, I thought it was rather funny. 

Maybe if there ever is an Apocalypse I will make out alright.
I wonder if there will be any Thyme or Sage lying around, or better yet, since people are suppose to be closer to pork, perhaps I'll need garlic and Adobo.


No comments:

Post a Comment