Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's a work PARTY right?

"Yes it is" was the answer Chris got about the snow clearing party for the roof of the Clubhouse this morning.

I arrived at 9am, having glanced at the title of the e-mail I received. 9am came and 9am went and I was alone, I double checked the E-mail...Yup 9am, "Chris Lloret will be clearing the snow from the clubhouse roof"  So much for the party, Chris arrived a tad late having been tied up trying to find the tie downs for the ladder. I can tell you I felt rather guilty standing there taking pictures and not helping but the legs do not do ladders or roofs, they barely do walk nowadays.

9:30 came around and the place filled up with help, let's see...there was Chris...

and Chris, and Chris was there with his buddy Chris, and of course Chris was there....

I took him to breakfast at Herbs for a break. I stuck around till noon just to make sure that if he left the roof and crashed to the ground someone could call 9-1-1.  At noon though I had to leave, I had Natalie and Jeffrey painting at my house and I wasn't helping there either, so I called Dan to look in on him.













I was a little slow at catching one photo, It was the one where he was in the air between the roof and the ground....

But if you look at the foto below you should see the snow flying from the landing.

Oh yeah...anyone have a plow for the driveway?

No comments:

Post a Comment