Saturday, February 17, 2018

Half day Fridays

Having to work on Saturdays works out well on one item, I get a half day Friday.
 Yesterday was one such day. I got out of work, ran home made a quick lunch (couple hotdogs and a coffee), then had to go to Hardware store, go grocery shopping, and come home and do laundry. Had to, but that isn't what happened. I took the hot dogs and the coffee in the living room, sat down and fell asleep. Woke up at 6pm, cold hotdogs and coffee sitting along side on the table.
Nothing I had planned on doing had been done. As far as the laundry went, it didn't, I woke up hungry, the two wrinkled up hotdogs sitting there did not look to inviting so I went to the diner and had an Angels Kiss.
I'm not sure how it was named or how it relates to an angels kiss but surprisingly it was good. Mixed veggie side, salad, Mashed potatoes and a thick Ribeye steak with mushrooms covered in a garlic bleu cheese sauce. The sauce was salty (bleu cheese) but I like salt on my steak. Usually it's the only thing I put on steak, I won't even use steak sauce, so trying something on a steak that you wouldn't think belonged there was a stretch, but it paid off.

Might have it again, maybe tomorrow night, today afterwork I have to go to the Hardware store, Grocery shopping, do laundry, zzzzzzzzzzz....



No comments:

Post a Comment