Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Linda sent me a photo to post...and I have a question...

I realize that in this day and age Medical coverage is a must. Everyone needs insurance, not only because it is a law but because Shit happens.

I have heard that there are many policy types and many have stipulations that the Insurance Companies set up determining what you can have done, what doctors you can see and what facilities you can use. But... I hadn't realized the range of care they can restrict you to.

Now, Pancake is having Surgery today, having his back chopped open and hopefully repaired. I just want to know if the facility he is at can handle that type of surgery as well as any other facility can.


I mean I'm not sure, but I believe I would prefer a people doctor over a Veterinarian.



No comments:

Post a Comment