Wednesday, August 31, 2016

So, I figured out my budget

The biggest expense I have each month is the mortgage, that aside everything else except one item is pretty cheap.

So I did some figuring, electric bill, gas bill, oil bill, phone and internet. Then add in food and gasoline...



 Then there are the cigarettes, smoking roughly 14 or 15 packs a week at just under $9.00 per pack comes to roughly $504.00 a month.



The smartest thing to do would be to quit eating out all the time, but I like food, so taking all these figures together I have determined that my best course of action would be to move down to Virginia, the Carolinas, or perhaps Georgia. 


The money I would save in Gasoline tax alone would make the budget work.

So, sell off the big bike, I would be somewhere away from here so long traveling wouldn't be necessary. Sell off the house and property, get on the Dyna and arrivederci.



Hello Carolina barbecue


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete