Monday, December 8, 2014

Crappy Sunday, crappy monday.

Started the day by waking up in a recliner, everything hurt. One of the things I had planned for the day was to use up some of the items I had sitting in the freezer, I opened the door and looked, cook a turkey? No, I had just had turkey at Thanksgiving, so I cooked up a Corned beef. A bucket of water, added a little vinegar (apple) and a bottle of Guinness. Set it to med-high to get a boil going, walked in the other room and sat in front of the television. I realized I really wasn't feeling all that well so I decided not to have the brisket that day, I would cook it and refrigerate it. I did some house cleaning, and when it was done I took the brisket out and set it in a container to cool, My mother always said don't put hot foods in the fridge. 

As the day progressed I started feeling worse, so I laid down for a while. At about 10pm I woke up sick as a dog, spent a while dividing my time between the bedroom and the bathroom. This morning I woke up shaky and still feeling ill, better than the night before but ill. I called in to work to let them know I would not be in right away, I would try to get there later. I walked out to the kitchen, looked at the brisket sitting in the topless container on the counter and figured that was a waste of money. Tossed out the meat, washed the container and went back to bed. I woke up again at 1:30 in the afternoon, took a shower, called work to so if I was needed, nope. I decided to get some more of the living room floor done, I moved the furniture so I could attack the middle section of the room. A few minutes on the floor and my knee made a loud pop sound and with that dose of pain the floor wok came to a halt.

Since then, I've pretty much stared at the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment