Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Like the ride to work this morning


Woke up early, the weather was great, decided to ride to work. I backed Jenny out of the Garage and hit the road. The clock on Jenny said I had time to take it easy and enjoy the ride, so I took some back roads through Ledyard enjoying the sunshine and foliage ,then I ran back down to 95 and crossed into New London. 

The weather was fantastic and the air smelled of Autumn. Another look at the console and Jenny said I had enough time, so I rode past work, stopped in at Micky Dee's and bought a small coffee and a sausage biscuit. 
 The clock on the wall said 7:30, a quick look at my phone, it said 7:30, I am suppose to be at work to unlock the building at 7:30.  So much for the coffee, I took a couple sips and tossed it in the trash. I rolled the sandwich in the bag and headed to work. 
I pulled in and parked,
the clock on the wall said 7:40.
I looked at Jenny, Jenny said 7:17, 
Jenny was saying I had time for a coffee,
 Jenny was saying I had 13 minutes before I had to be at work, Jenny...is a lying Bitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment